20 Things Every Muslim Will Relate To On Eid
Eid Mubarak! It’s that time of the year again! Here are 20 things every Muslim relate to during Eid!
1. You are excited the day before to sight the moon.
2.Buying the best clothes for yourself is no less than a battle won.
3. Unfortunately, the shopping list is never ending. And on Chand Raat you are somewhat like this!
4. You become a seasoned cleaner during the last days of Ramzan.
5. And a cook too!
6. And you become a pro at balancing everything. Pat yourself for the awesome preparation of “The Day”.
7. Amidst all the chores getting Mehndi on your hands on Chand Raat is most important.
8. Eid prayer marks the beginning of your Eid.
9. And you embark on a day long task to hug everyone you meet.
10. Time for the beauties to flaunt those glittering shararas and anarkalis.
11. And the hunks in shimmery kurtas!
12. And Eid is all about yummy Biryani!
13. You have your non-Muslim friends dropping over for a Biryani overdose.
14. And what is Eid without Sevaiyan. The quintessential Muslim dessert that you are done to death eating at every relative’s house you visit that day.
15. It’s time to get rich. Getting Eidi is the best part indeed!
16. Well, sorry if you are on the other end.
17. Raining Eid gifts from everywhere. Oh, how much you love it!
18. Posing for some Eid snaps is a must.
19. Not to forget some Eid swag!
20. And finally when Eid is over!