15 Honest Confessions By Fast Food Chain Employees
If you’re an employee in a fast food chain or are planning to take up a similar job, then you must surely read this before you take that step. The points raised here are common to many employees working in fast food chains and gives you a fair idea of what to expect at the job.
- Its very common to receive a lot of offensive behavior from customers and yet you find the managers don’t take any action on it.
- Often while you try to be polite with customers and ask them something friendly, they are liable to give you an absolute cold shoulder and ignore you completely.
- Often you might come across customers who look like they shouldn’t be having fast food in such heavy quantities. You see them ordering triple orders and family packs and yet you cant say know, while you realize how unhealthy it is for them.
- Most of these fast food joints have customer who come by many times a day.
- The ice machine sometimes looks like it should be shut down, and yet no one really wants to do that job and it stays that way. If its frozen, it should be OK.
- Under the grill in a fast food joint, is not the place you should ever look at. Its not one of the prettiest of places.
Image Credit: img.thesun.co.uk
- One should refrain from ordering something that’s not popular. If you do, you must also expect it to taste a bit like its made of cardboard because its been made a while ago and kept under the heating lamps. Its better you wait while they make you something fresh.
- When the boss is watching, there’s no point in complaining about bugs in the food and stuff like that, so keep your feelings aside.
- Many of the auto serve machine seldom gets cleaned out and you’ve been working for a while, you will the truth behind that statement.
- You might often find kids and toddlers ordering for way too much food. You realize they are obese and shouldn’t be ordering this much. So keep your emotions in check.
- Its always a bright idea to order from among the popular items on the menu of a fast food joint. That being stale is a remote thing, because of the volume sales on them.
- There are plenty of hygiene issues with food from joints, because people are in a hurry to execute orders and if dropped on the floor, its just scooped right up and served.
- Employees of these fast food joints often don’t even have food breaks to satiate their own hunger and have to patiently wait for the right time to do so. And as the picture suggests they sometimes savor those yummy ice creams from the frosting machine.
- Yes you will find your colleagues complaining about all customers in general, but much of that is true. Ordering from a fast food joint has a mental effect on customers and somewhere down the line they look the idea of being polite and nice.
- If you’re on a diet then its best to avoid ordering anything from a fast food joint and if you’re a vegetarian it is certainly best to stay clear of fast food joints because most of the time what claims to be vegetarian may not be so.
So, the next time you go to a fast food joint, do remember what we told ya!