20 Smart Bathroom Hacks To Increase Storage Space
There’s a lot you can do with using some ingenuity to increase storage space in your bathroom. This can be done by using some things that don’t necessarily belong to the bathroom and yet give it extra storage space. Check out these interesting bathroom hacks to add space and creativity in your bath and spruce up its look as well!
1. Use a wine rack to display and hold your towels. This is one of the most impressive bathroom hacks.
2. Sometimes a kitchen tray could be just the right thing to make your toiletries look more organized. They not only look good but seem to display things better and more efficiently.
3. Sharpen your razor on an old denim fabric.
4. A great way to keep makeup brushes is in a mason jar and it adds that nice retro look too.
5. A plastic hanging shoe organizer can help you store and display a whole lot more then you think and more so because they are all so clearly visible.
6. An interesting way to increase bathroom storage space is to use a spice rack inside your bathroom cabinet. The display looks much more organized.
7. An interesting use for a lazy Susan is to use it as a display tool, since you can turn it around it’s so much convenient to locateitems.
8. If you have a towel bar, make use of extra S hooks to make more space for hanging towels for drying.
9. Under the sink, is a great area to create a storage space for bathroom cleaning supplies. Make use a of a tension rod and voila, there’s place to store these and make the bathroom neat as well.
10. Even a cake stand could double up as an object to help stack essential beauty products and shower supplies.
11. A small wall organizer stuck inside your bathroom cabinet, not only looks eat but helps you actually get organized by allowing for smaller things to be kept neatly.
12. Storing sponges, cotton balls and swabs could be quite tedious but there’s a great hack for that. Store them safely in butter dishes or vintage boxes. That looks aesthetic!
13. Do not fold your towels. Roll them instead. That saves a lot of space indeed!
14. You can keep the shower curtain place by using shampoo bottles as a weight on it.
15. Put up an extra shower curtain rod. That can be used to hang a couple of other items.
16. Fix a bookshelf over the door. One of the amazing bathroom hacks to bring in more space in the bathroom.
17. Avoid rust marks on your shaving cream by keeping it upside down.
18. Use dryer sheets to clean soap scum from glass.
19. Lime stains can be clean with pumice stone.
20. Keep you reader inside a ziploc bag to read without any woes.
Make way for these lovely bathroom hacks and make your private place a comfort den. You are surely going to love your bathroom more than ever before!
Related Articles: 20 Awesome Baking Hacks You Just Can’t Miss