25 Superb Cleaning Hacks That Make Your Life Easier
Of the various household jobs to be done on a regular basis it is the cleaning up, that is most time consuming as well as tricky. With the festive season knocking at the door, its time you gear yourself with some smart cleaning hacks. Often there are certain cleanups that are particularly difficult to do or things that you can find a way out of. For such situations, these cleaning hacks could give you a few very useful tips to make easy. Some of them are really a boon and some show you a way to do it quicker if not better. If you want to save yourself a ton of hassles, then read on!
- Clean the chopping board in your kitchen with a little lemon and kosher salt and you could be surprised with the result. You can prepare natural sea salt cleaners at home as well.
- Spilled some paint on your clothes? Never mind. All you need to do is use a shaving razor and you should be able to shave away the paint from your clothes.
- Cleaning blinds can be tough, so make it a little easy on you. Use an old sock dipped in an equal mix of baking soda and vinegar to get that clean look once again. In fact, the best way to clean home windows and grilles is to make use of socks in the said way.
- Baking soda is a great friend when it comes to giving your sofa a spruced up clean look.
- If you have water rings on a wooden surface, use a hairdryer to dry it up and then restore the place with some olive oil.
- If you have stained faucets, get them to look clean once again, by using a lemon to do the job.
- Have a dirty oven to take care off in your daily routine?? Use a combo mix of Baking soda and Vinegar and watch how easy the task becomes.
- You have an oil spill stain on the carpet then worry not let a little baking soda take care of that for you.
- You have aluminum window grille that needs cleaning, do it with vinegar or just clean water. Aluminum grilles in Singapore are cleaned this way.
- You need to clean the tub then a great way to do this is to mix antibacterial oil, liquid soap and a little baking soda, voila!! Things should be fairly effortless.
- Got a greasy stain on clothes, rub a little chalk on it before you put it into the washing machine and see the look of surprise on your face.
- Have a baseboard that you need to protect from dust and hair, use dryer sheets to help prevent it.
- A combine of duct tape and vinegar could do a pretty good job of cleaning your toilet.
- Computer keyboards can collect a lot of dust between the keys. For this, you can easily use an old toothbrush and get the stuff out quite easily.
- You think it’s a tough job cleaning kitchen cabinet doors?? Do it with a little baking soda, cooking oil and an old toothbrush and see the wonder change.
- Most stainless steel appliances can be cleaned quite well with a little cream of Tartar.
- Got a clogged kitchen grater?? Worry not for you can get it clean again by grating some raw potato quite easily.
- Dropped some nail polish on the carpet? Take care of it with a microfiber cloth and some rubbing alcohol.
- Taking care of curling irons, use a steel wool to do a fairly job for you.
- Most kinds of coffee stains can be be taken care of with a little baking soda.
- If you need to clean up your makeup brushes its a fairly easy job with a little baby shampoo.
- If you need to get a glass baking dish sparkling clean, do it with dish soap and a curled up ball of aluminum foil.
- Want to remove hair from carpet?? For that you need to use a squeegee. One of the best cleaning hacks indeed!
- You have a shower head that gets stained? Then use a plastic filled with a little vinegar inside it to take care of that.
- You spilled some glitter on the floor, how on earth do you collect it you ask yourself? Easy, just use a ball of play dough and it should not be a big bother.
Some of these cleaning hacks and not just easy and convenient but can be done with things available in any kitchen. The best idea to have a clean home is to Make An Ultimate Cleaning Checklistand follow it religiously. It’s sure to make your life easier.So next time, you have concerns on any the above, give these cleaning hacks a try and see for yourself that they can be a big help.
Related Articles: 20 Smart Bathroom Hacks To Increase Storage Space