These Heartwarming Pictures Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity
Over the years, there has been so much destruction in our world that we have started feeling quite cynical about everyone around us. However, in times like today, it is important to remember that there is something good in each one of us. Humanity exists in every human. It just needs to be explored. We have to keep telling ourselves that things will get better. There are, in fact, incredible people who are doing amazing things everyday. A closer look at things will make you feel how beautiful the world is. Let us see these 16 heartwarming pictures that are sure to restore your faith in humanity today!
1. This cute interaction between a Guatemalan girl and a tourist she just met.
2. James Burke and his wife were married for 64 years. He spent the final moments of his life laying a future for his wife who was suffering from Alzheimer’s.
3. A kind firefighter offers water to a thirsty koala bear who he found amidst forest fires.
4. Raging floods could not stop this man from transporting a basket of newborn kittens across a flooded river and to safety.
Image Credit: godvine.com
5. Humanity knows no age. This little girl wiped a man’s tears who was crying on television.
Image Credit: diply.com
6. This Muslim man broke his fast during Ramadan to donate blood to victims of the Orlando shooting.
7. John Unger has a 19 year old dog. He cradles him to sleep in the waters of Lake Superior so that itcan help the dog soothe his arthritic pain.
8. Subway board offering free meals to the homeless.
9. These swing buddies show that you don’t have to be of the same species to be caring towards one another.
10. This Afghan man offers tea to fighting American soldiers.
Related Articles: 16 Father-Child Moments To Melt Your Hearts Away